How have you been managing? Hang in there! I have been dabbling with recipes, catching up with old colleagues and writing. Reminding my mommies to schedule “me time” in there. Sending you my thoughts and love.
In the meantime, I wanted to share a recipe with you. I don’t know about you, but I have been exhausted trying to cook every day and keep it interesting and fun for the kids. This is a quick, fun meal and uber-delicious. Serve with fresh guacamole and chips.
Did you make this recipe? Tag @mommyanew on Instagram
Health and happiness. . .
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 2 cups Colby Jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons green onion
- 3 tablespoons pimentos
- 3 teaspoons cilantro
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay seasoning
- 12 ounce cooked, peeled and deveined shrimp
- Flour tortillas
- Sour cream (optional)
- Defrost shrimp in the microwave for 6 minutes.
- Then season the shrimp generously with Old Bay seasoning.
- Add 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil to a skillet and then saute the shrimp.
- Once sauteed, place on a plate to the side.
- Add in a tablespoon of butter
- Place a tortilla in the butter.
- While the tortilla is browning, add in the shrimp, pimentos, green onion, cilantro and cheese.
- Make sure you have enough cheese.
- Place a second tortilla on top. Flip the tortillia when melted and brown.
- Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream and fresh guacomole and chips. (optional)
LET'S BE SOCIAL! SHARE